We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

A carefully animated blend of surrealism, existential dread, creepily frozen smiling faces, and the throaty trilling voices we've all come to Joe and love.

10/10 - Would get Spongebob back again.

Dbz Alternative Ending Dbz Alternative Ending

Fukkin' super.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

That was very detailed, very well made, and very impressive.

The song was a little cheesy, and at many moments, it clashed with the visuals. At many times, I was disappointed to see it paired with animation of such a high caliber. I know the whole point of it was the song, but I would have loved to see this narrative with sound effects and a proper score.

God that was impressive...I have to give it a five just for the animation. I can tell so much soul went into this.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Fukkin' Epic

Fukkin' epic. I can't stop playing the Cdi Rape scene over and over. It's sooo funny. And this one has just enough dicks to not have too many dicks compared to the time ratio.

The best part, I thought, was the funny, random faces the soldiers made at random times. It was so subtle, and the attention to detail was just orgasmic.

Also...lol you guys are mean.

Pico's Career Day Pico's Career Day

Gay

I usually love your work...but....waaaay too much gay sex....

I mean, the animation was fluid and showed off your style, and the Nene jokes were funny, but....the sex scene was just too long....

Gay jokes are supposed to be brief and unexpected like in Sonichu TAS Pilot Episode. But whatever works for you I guess. I'll still watch everything you make over and over. (Not this one though...)

Spazkid responds:

I would of expected you to love the racist Darnell thing.

Electric Feel Electric Feel

Woah...

Cool! It's like an indie music video.

Very creative and colorful. I quite enjoyed it.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Ahahahahaha

That was so fast paced and fun.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Good

That was good.

It had some really funny parts and some really un-funny parts. It had more funny parts than un-funny parts though, so it canceled them out and made the flash good. I would say 1/3 of it (10 out of the 30 authors) was genuinely funny and actually made me laugh.

And I would have given it a 10 if it weren't for that Middle Finger Rings part. That was so dumb....

Three Wishes Three Wishes

Wow

I did not expect that ending.

Ingus: Episode 1 Ingus: Episode 1

Swords are made of metal.

That was one of the funniest flash movies I've ever seen. Almost every sentence makes an epic quote.